Dr. Scott’s training encompasses medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. She enjoys seeing both adult and pediatric patients for a myriad of skin conditions including acne, rosacea, eczema, melasma, and psoriasis in addition to performing annual skin cancer screenings.
Dr. Pauline Scott is originally an “Okie from Muskogee” but has enjoyed her time as a transplant Houstonian. She completed her undergraduate education at the University of Oklahoma where she majored in Zoology Biomedical Sciences, was elected into the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, and was an active member of Pi Beta Phi sorority. Dr. Scott then obtained a Masters of Business Administration from OU’s Price College of Business before finishing her medical degree at the University of Oklahoma’s Health Sciences Center.
After her internship year at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, she completed her dermatology residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago where she served as chief resident her final year. After residency, Dr. Scott moved to Houston where she has been happily practicing dermatology. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is a member of the Houston Dermatological Society and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
She specializes in the following cosmetic procedures:
- Botox/Dysport for the treatment of wrinkles and excessive sweating
- Filler (hyaluronic acid and Sculptra) injections for rejuvenation
- Laser treatments for dark spots, redness, and overall rejuvenation
- Microneedling with platelet rich plasma (PRP) for fine lines, skin texture, and stretch marks
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections for hair loss
- Sclerotherapy for visible leg veins
- Non-invasive skin tightening treatments for the face, neck, and body
- Kybella for submental fullness
In her leisure time, Dr. Scott spends time with her husband, dog (the best dog in the world), friends, and family. She also loves globe-trotting, going to concerts, reading fiction, and trying different cuisines from around the world.